Monday, November 3, 2008

Get Out and Vote!


In a matter of hours, US citizens across the nation will cast their votes in one of the most exciting and historic presidential elections in US history. There are plenty of motivations to cast your vote - hey, even Ben and Jerry's and Krispy Kreme encourage voting with free treats - whatever moves you, make sure you get out there and vote!

...And after you hit the polls get out and party! Voto Latino, an organization dedicated to spreading the word about Latino issues, Latino registration and involvement in the campaigns and election process , is teaming up with Remezcla.com to throw an election night party in New York City. Come out to SOB's and watch the commentary and results on big screen TVs with music and dancing by DJS La Mixta, D'Marquesina and Nacotheque.

Click here for more details. You might even see me there ;)

So remember, let your voice count - GO VOTE!

1 comment:

Jean-Stephane Beriot said...

I think I'll be there... If I don't go my friend will stop talking to me, so I might as well go and listen to some cool jams.

This blog is too cool btw.. congrats.